992 (eighth generation) Porsche 911 For Sale in Charleston, SC
The eighth generation of the 911 is the sum of its predecessors – and therefore a reflection of the past and a vision of the future. The silhouette: iconic. The design: timeless. The technology: inspired by great racing victories and always one step ahead. The result is both the most beautiful and most modern version of the 911. Full of memories, yet also full of clues as to how we can shape the future of the sports car. This makes the 911 a timeless machine. ‘The Timeless Machine’ Now it’s time to browse our vast inventory of the 911 just a short drive away at Porsche Charleston. Reach out to our sales team about getting behind the wheel for a drive around Charleston.
Why the 2020 911?
Why the 2020 911?
- Clear, distinctive design language in the interior and exterior – of both the Coupé and Cabriolet
- A new generation of engines with increased power and efficiency in the base 911 models and additional athleticism and dynamics in the S models
- Standard 8-speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Enhanced Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) for improved sporty performance and comfort (standard on the 911 Carrera S models)
- New driver assistance systems, such as Lane Keeping Assist including traffic sign recognition or Night Vision Assist, make driving easier
- LED main headlights with matrix beam including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus (PDLS Plus)
- Alloy wheels, up to 20/21-inch
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including online navigation module Porsche Connect with 10.9-inch touchscreen display
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.